Meet David Evans, CFP, CRPS, RICP
David Evans CFP CRPS RICP is a nationally recognized speaker and an independent insurance agent with decades of industry experience. He served as a longtime executive with the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (the “Big I”). He has authored over 150 articles and has testified before Congress on the oversight of 401(k) Plan legislation following Enron’s collapse. He currently serves as the insurance advisor to RTM, the Responsible Trust for Models, an independent organization based in London working with all parts of the fashion industry to make modeling safer and more sustainable.
Dave has been regularly quoted and featured in broadcast and print media outlets including CNN, CNBC, Kiplinger Retirement Report, the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and The Washington Post and has been a guest lecturer at the Washington & Lee University School of Law in the area of employee benefits.
Dave’s interests include girls lacrosse, having coached his daughters to three regional high school championships. He is also a volunteer coach with Future 5, which helps motivated low-income high school students reach their full potential, leading to financial independence and productive citizenship.
Designations and Education
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF)®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst (AIFA)®
- Accredited Asset Manager Specialist (AAMS)®
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA)®
- Certified Credit Counselor (CCC)®
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)®
- Certified Student Loan Counselor (CSLC)®
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC)®
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC)®
- Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist (CRPS)®
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP)®
Grove City College
- B.A. Economics
Case Western Reserve University
- Pace University
- University of Hartford
- Graduate taxation programs
- Insurance licenses in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Colorado
Request an Insurance Quote
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Quote
It only takes a minute to get started.
Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
Go over your options with an agent.
Get the coverage you need.